Lighting Retrofit & Indoor Lighting Installation in Ridgefield, WA
Making a lighting upgrade (also known as a lighting retrofit) is more than just swapping your old light fixtures or lamps for new LED ones. A successful lighting retrofit is all about energy efficiency improvement. Retrofitting your home or business means you are making a change to the original construction, and this can mean adding some sort of technology, component, or accessory to the existing installation.
Lighting retrofits these days are very much connected with LED lights. More than ever before, LED lights are replacing traditional lights. They are a common form of indoor lighting installation and could be a good investment for your home or business.
Advantages of Using Retrofit Lighting
Learn more about our services today by talking with one of our support staff at
Call Us Today At 360-314-2544
What are the Steps to Installing a Retrofit Lighting?
When you decide to install a lighting retrofit, these are some important steps to take:
- Choose your contractor: At NW Pacific Electric Co, LLC, you will find an experienced team of professionals capable of managing your lighting upgrade retrofit from start to finish.
- Make an audit: During this phase, our team analyzes your lighting requirements. This is highly essential to ensure that the final retrofit meets your goals and needs the first time.
- Focus on efficiency and controls: Customized lighting controls can adjust your lighting to your needs throughout the day, whether it is at your house or business. This will not just improve efficiency, but also reduce your electrical bills.
- Evaluate bids and choose an electrical contractor Ridgefield, Washington: At NW Pacific Electric Co, LLC, our bids are always aligned with your specific goals and needs, and we use only high-quality materials for every project.
- Make a complete plan: We come up with a detailed plan for all the necessary changes. This will help guide us in our work, and ensure that the project is done safely and on time.
Do you want to start your retrofit lighting project?
Contact us at NW Pacific Electric Co, LLC, and we will send one of our certified professionals for a building inspection. We will do a complete evaluation of your current installation, and ask questions to understand your needs, goals, and budget. We will present you with a plan for your lighting retrofit that will improve your energy efficiency right away.
Start saving money today and call us at 360-314-2544
If used for an average of 6 hours every day, retrofit LED lights have an expected life span of 35,000 hours. That is equivalent to 16 years, and a much higher period than what you get with traditional lighting.
A lighting retrofit helps you increase energy savings, improve lighting quality, and reduce maintenance costs.